whichwaysup

Post your MA pics here!

This is my, work in progress. It's 92' 18MA that I bought used in 2000. For 17 years I used and abused her and she never complained but it was finally time. It had a yama 130 (that was a great motor) that I replaced about 1 year ago. new trailer, motor, fuel tank, electronics, gauges, steering, tabs, JP, Ulterra, batteries, pumps and misc in the past year or so. She's get n there.

I don't chime in much but I really appreciate the help and advise when I need it. Thanks to all.

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

• Like 4

I have a Powertech 4 blade 19  and getting 5800 RPM 51 mph trimmed out WOT. I got another 3 MPH by tweaking the height up on the JP. That's 2 riders 15 gallons of fuel and some light fishing gear      

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THE OUTLAW said:

Master Angler 21 

New windshield rail .

# AIMWELDING

Dang Ralf....beautiful work....you need to post this in the main section....that's something many others would like to see.....

dc

Awesome work !   👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

how about the rifle hanging in the background on the pipe rack  ?

On 3/30/2018 at 5:44 PM, KeeKee Run said:

I don't chime in much but I really appreciate the help and advise when I need it. Thanks to all.

can you send me pics of your tank replacement and where / how you cut out the floor

dc

20 hours ago, Ejerome09 said:

Finally getting around to posting some pictures! Thanks again whichwaysup for all the help. 

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_1009.JPG

She's a beaty ejeome!   Glad you are enjoying her!  what year is she?

6 hours ago, Ejerome09 said:

02 with an 02 yamil

Hey, can you check your stringers and see if they connect to the transom?  the 2000 models dont, the 2003 models do, trying to figure out what year they changed it.  My stringer issue may be related to that configuration (or may not) but either way, it will help!  Check my stringer thread in the general forum for more context.