2003 18.5 Maverick Master Angler Yamaha 175

Ocellor

17 hours ago, Ocellor said:

Sold to the first person who came to see it in person. Thanks for all your support!!

I'm now the very proud owner of this gorgeous girl. Ocellor went above and beyond showing me every detail in and out of the water. Through in tons of extra's as well. Thank you very much Rob and good luck to you and your family in your transition!!!.

Very proud to be in this "club". I grew up in Tampa Bay and now live in Ft. Myers Beach (FMB) and have always dreamed of owning a Maverick!!! She's a 2003, but to me she's mine and brand new!!!!

I'll be reaching out to you guys for help and suggestions as soon as I get used to her. Also, thank you MA guys on this forum for your continuous feeds and knowledge. It's comforting to know there's also someone who has probably been through pretty much any scenario possible on these MA's.  

Nag Juice, you were right, I walked on the 21' Hewes! Thanks

image1 (21).JPG

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

Yeah!   Congratulations, man!!!  That is an absolutely gorgeous sled and an 03 is a spring chicken.  My 1987 MA is still out there catching fish, and my 2000 looks like she just rolled out of the show room.  These boats have a long life in them!  Absolutely beautiful - that boat is a real head turner and I'm glad a member of the forum grabbed her.  Make sure you post up some more pics in the Maverick Vintage photo section!

Thanks whichwaysup! WannabeMAowner to MA owner feels great! I've been a long time visitor on this forum, but never opened an account. I've read lots of your post and others and you guys are awesome! 

I know you saw that RI boat too and I was planning to go get that one from SW Florida. I'm surprised how guys won't travel for these when the pop up! This was completely rewired in Dec. 2012, painted, custom front and back platforms, new lighting, etc....Couldn't pass this up for a 2 hour drive across the alley. 

I've had her for one day and already have been asked to sell her twice since she's now on the west coast. NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT HAPPENING, SO DON'T ASK ANYTIME SOON:)!!!

Will definitely be posting photo's in the Vintage section soon and I have a couple things I need help on as well that I'll start a new post in the general section. 

Thats a fine looking boat, with a lot of options. Keep us posted on how its going, and ask all the questions you want.

16 minutes ago, Flipturn said:

:(

I got beat to it.  Congrats to the new owner.  I know that's going to be a fun machine.

From a post yesterday in the General section, sounds like there might be another MA coming up for sale.

I know how you feel Flipturn, I missed out on a few the last few months up North. I have a lot of contacts down here in S. Fl. and I'm in the marine business so I see lots of boats that could be for sell, but just are not listed. I know this isn't a MA, but here is the 2005 21' Hewes that I was going to buy. I'm not posting this in the for sale section by itself because it's not my boat and technically he hasn't listed it. The owner did tell me he would sell it though. 

Here's what I know:

2005 boat & motor- 

New wrap because he doesn't like the blue hull color it had. 

10' Blade

I took these photo's and it's in very good shape. I believe the VMAX 250 has under 500hrs. 

Pricing is in the $26,000 range. 

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0194.JPG

IMG_0196.JPG

Archived