2003 18.5 Maverick Master Angler Yamaha 175

Ocellor

Selling my 2003 Master Angler with trailer and Yamaha Vmax 175 2003 also. Boat has never been guided. Used only recreationally. Really nice shape no spider cracks anywhere , Motor runs strong. custom painted no skid top surfaces. Custom snook inlay on the starboard gunnel, Custom 2 position backrest great when your underway or put in the up position to fight those tarpon. integrated trim tabs, Jackplate . power pole, I pilot 80lb trolling motor with remote gps controller. Garmin GPS/fishfinder combo, jackplate, lockable port rod locker. Guest battery charger system, lockable center console, I'm sure I left somethings out. I hate to sell her but were buying a new house so.......Asking $21,500 OBO  

Call Rob at 754-224-6988 or email Thanks for looking  So I checked the hours on the engine it reads 560h thanks Rob

IMG_0128.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0132.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0133.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

<<<<<SILENCE>>>>>>>>

Anticipation . . . whoever buys this thing (and the other one) will you PLEASE come forward once the deal is final so we can shower you with congratulations and lust after all the pics?  Palmetto is doing a nice job showcasing his recent purchase and it's nice to drool. :)

IMO it could only be two things. 

1. 2 Stroke- As I mentioned before I'm currently trying to justify the same issue on a 21' Hewes with a 250 VMAX. Should I buy it, fish it for a few years and re-power or wait for one with a 4 stroke? 

2. Deck color- I think this color is gorgeous. However, I know some guys just don't like decks with color. 

Price seems to be right on point with what I've seen for 18 MA's in the last few months. Especially since it appears to be in Fl.? Is this in Broward Cty, FL.? 

I need to do some quick research and see if there were any changes between this year and 2007. I originally was only considering an 18 MA if it was the last model offered.  (Whichwaysup/Hurricane-help please) :D

I'll call you to discuss further if interested. 

Thanks 

On 3/30/2017 at 5:06 PM, FMB MEGALOPS said:

I'm currently working on buying a 2005 21 Hewes, but then you had to post this! Wow, absolutely gorgeous! I have to ask, would you consider hull only??? 

I'd walk out on the 21 Hewes for an 18MA.  Maybe this one...

Archived