6' Power Pole with mount

harbday

Link to Craigslist Ad (22 photos)

I have a white 6' power pole for sale with a sandwich style transom mount. It is in excellent condition.  The bolts and bushings have recently been replaced and the fiberglass pole has always had a protective spike wrap. The hydraulic pump was just tested and serviced by the factory this past week and includes brand new hose fittings. The reversing relay is brand new from the factory. A wireless module which was also just inspected by the factory is included, but you will need to get a remote. A hard wired rocker switch with wiring is included. A new bottle of factory hydraulic fluid will also be included.

$600 OBO just for the pole without the mount.   $700 including the mount or $100 for just the mount.  PM me with all reasonable offers.

I am located in Tampa.  I would strongly prefer not to ship but would consider it at the buyer's expense.

Also I have another white 6' Sportsman Power Pole for sale which is also in excellent condition.  The pump on that one is missing the metal pump base that connects the motor to the fluid tank.  It does have a reversing relay, but no wireless module or switch.  I would take $350 for the lot or $250 just for the pole and $100 for the pump motor and relay.  I can provide more info or photos on this one upon request (note that the photos below are of the complete pole package described above).

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

Archived