92 Redfisher Boat Cover

Dr. Pepper

Could anyone recommend a good boat cover for a 1992 Hewes Redfisher?  I got one from Taylor Made for about 250 bucks for a flats boat but since the poling platform is more flush to the transom it left a gap where some poles would go around some other types of flats boats.  I'm hoping I don't have to spend too much more but having a hard time finding something that will fit well.  I was wondering what some other people on the forum might be using?  thanks in advance for your replies.

2 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Could anyone recommend a good boat cover for a 1992 Hewes Redfisher?  I got one from Taylor Made for about 250 bucks for a flats boat but since the poling platform is more flush to the transom it left a gap where some poles would go around some other types of flats boats.  I'm hoping I don't have to spend too much more but having a hard time finding something that will fit well.  I was wondering what some other people on the forum might be using?  thanks in advance for your replies.

I have the Endura cover from www.iboats.com It was under $350 if I can remember. It came with free straps and free shipping.  I've had it for 5 years now, two years it was in semi sunlight, now it lives in my boat house.  I built the pvc system to keep it tight. It never collects water as long as the pvc is there. 

IMG_1720.JPG

IMG_1721.JPG

IMG_1724.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

Archived