** NEW PATHFINDER 2400**

charlie johnson

[color:blue]Can it be ordered without the seats in the rear?[/color]

Seems to me that would defeat the entire purpose of the change/enhancement for having this style rear deck...

Why not just leave the seats folded down, which I bet would be alot cheaper than custom order to not have the seats - as they appear to be flush and a tight fit. Otherwise, why not just got with the 2400 TE??

Nice improvements!

I was wondering a few things...

1) Is the in deck storage behind the leaning post set up like the HPS? Batteries and power pole pump?

2) Is there a new drain outlet? I see drains low on the hull under the Pathfinder logo, are they the cockpit drains?

3) There is a backrest on the front of the console, will there be tie downs for a cooler? How does it fit? Will you have the same gel matched cooler like the HPS and tie downs?

4) What is the draining in the recessed/step up locker? It has been mentioned use as a fishbox, where does it drain?

5) How high are the new gunwales now?

6) Is the cooler under the leaning post on a slide now? I had not seen that before, nice if it is.

Thanks!

In response to Good Tidings

Nice improvements!

I was wondering a few things...

1) Is the in deck storage behind the leaning post set up like the HPS? Batteries and power pole pump? [color:yellow](yes!)[/color]

2) Is there a new drain outlet? I see drains low on the hull under the Pathfinder logo, are they the cockpit drains? [color:yellow]( drains out side. Full livewells and 4 guys on aft deck = zero water on the floor)[/color]

3) There is a backrest on the front of the console, will there be tie downs for a cooler? How does it fit? Will you have the same gel matched cooler like the HPS and tie downs? [color:yellow](of course and there is plenty of room for a cooler and unfettered access).[/color]

4) What is the draining in the recessed/step up locker? It has been mentioned use as a fishbox, where does it drain?

[color:yellow](this drains to the bilge)[/color]

5) How high are the new gunwales now?

[color:yellow](I'll have to measure but suffice it say ist about 3" higher than the Tournament 24)[/color]

6) Is the cooler under the leaning post on a slide now? I had not seen that before, nice if it is.([color:yellow]That's a new option, which is a high end Engle Cooler on a slide. Very slick!)[/color]

Scott....

I think, or would like to know....

Can it be ordered without the seats in the rear?

Personally, I'd see no use for them, of course, the family fisherman might..

DC

I'm with DC on the fold down seats. Over time they all rattle, creek and break. That's why I own a model with a more angler oriented design. That said, not all feel the way I do or have the same needs, so for them it may hit the spot. After all, there is the old 2200 and the XLs if one must. In some cases, making Moma happy can be the difference between a green light and a veto. On balance, choices are good.

Scott....

I think, or would like to know....

Can it be ordered without the seats in the rear?

Personally, I'd see no use for them, of course, the family fisherman might..

DC

I'm with DC on the fold down seats. Over time they all rattle, creek and break. That's why I own a model with a more angler oriented design. That said, not all feel the way I do or have the same needs, so for them it may hit the spot. After all, there is the old 2200 and the XLs if one must. In some cases, making Moma happy can be the difference between a green light and a veto. On balance, choices are good.

John,

You are right about choices.....

I don't like in-deck seats....not only will they become a "mold" pit if not properly maintained and cleaned, but, given my "style" of fishing, they'd be filled with Chum, dirt from a net throw, etc.....

My question was whether they designed a NON-Seat model.

the options I really like are:

1.) Lower step in front and storage

2.) side gunnel rod mount

3.) Engle cooler slide :thumbup:

4.) Overall design.....

5.) Good use of over all space....

Well done........the seats might not be a deal breaker for me....but, I would be interested in seeing the success and feel there are other options for rear seating that provide a better solution....but, that's just me :) :)

dc

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 years later...