Dock Near Johns Pass?

flatwater

I know this might be a long shot but I was wondering if anyone happened to live near johns pass on the water/or know someone that lives on the pass that would be willing to let me tie up my bait pen at their dock overnight before a kingfish tournament. 

It would just be for one night and I am willing to pay if needed. 

Let me know!

Thanks! PM me or text my cell (727) 304 - 0224

I wish. I love the King of the Beach and all those tournaments. Did good in the fall (32lb king). No live bait used (or caught- sabiki were all empty the day of tournament and we resorted to other means :/).

Some obvious places in the area like beach and channels. Sabiki outside the pass on the markers if you need but I assume you already know this. Best of luck!

1 hour ago, MPFit said:

I wish. I love the King of the Beach and all those tournaments. Did good in the fall (32lb king). No live bait used (or caught- sabiki were all empty the day of tournament and we resorted to other means :/).

Some obvious places in the area like beach and channels. Sabiki outside the pass on the markers if you need but I assume you already know this. Best of luck!

Yea we will be fishing KOB and others as well. We can usually load up on blue runners and scaled sardines the morning of the tournament, but it would be nice to not have to start our day at 3 am catching bait like we always do for tournaments. 

We are Team Trophy Wife. Look for us on tournament day if you are fishing KOB this year as well. 

Archived