2016 2300 HPS

aywolf

I absolutely hate to do this but I think I am going to sell my 2300. It is without a doubt the best boat I have owned and it's my third new Pathfinder since 2007. Boat is in perfect condition and I only run 93 non ethanol gas. Washed and flushed after every trip. 

2016 2300 HPS

vf 250 SHO with approximately 80 hours and 6YC gauges 

Bought new in late March 2016 so it has warranty until March 2021

80 lb Minn Kota tiller Trolling Motor

741 XS Garmin GPS

twin 8 foot blade power poles

Ameritrail tandem axle trailer

leaning post backrest

Back seat option with cushions 

White

Starting price is 62,900  and I am open to reasonable offers. This boat new will run 80K or more. I will text or email pics upon request.  Please call or text ...... two five two - 531- 4689.

Thanks....Rob

Edited for price change.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, whichwaysup said:

Rob - is that boat on the Pamlico in those pics?

Haha.  I would be trying to locate those fish too!!!!!!!!!!!  Those are monster fish!!!!!!  I am not sure I would have had the "professional" ethics to release them, tho.  So, I guess it is a good thing I didn't catch them.  LOL

Yes ... boat is still available. 

Whichway.... Pamlico and Neuse.  You are referring to the Carolina Fishers of Men series. My Partner and I won the Trout division in 2016 after several straight 2nd place finishes. There were some nice fish caught last weekend in the Swan Quarter tournament. Lee's big fish was 7.5 lbs. He is on fire this year.

i bought this boat in March of 2016 and we have caught 7 trout over 27 inches since. I don't know whether it's skill or a lucky boat😉

On 6/23/2017 at 8:20 AM, aywolf said:

Yes ... boat is still available. 

Whichway.... Pamlico and Neuse.  You are referring to the Carolina Fishers of Men series. My Partner and I won the Trout division in 2016 after several straight 2nd place finishes. There were some nice fish caught last weekend in the Swan Quarter tournament. Lee's big fish was 7.5 lbs. He is on fire this year.

i bought this boat in March of 2016 and we have caught 7 trout over 27 inches since. I don't know whether it's skill or a lucky boat😉

Great to hear and great to see some members in my neck of the woods.  I'm down in Wilmington now, but spent a year fishing the Pamlico and am hoping to get back up there to chase some of those fish on the fly soon.   That second pic looks like a certain creek off the Pam that I'm hoping doesnt' get ruined by some industrial runoff soon. Most amazing fishery I've ever seen.  That boat is well suited to it.  What are you going to go to next?  

15 hours ago, live to fish said:

Beautiful boat, wish I were ready to purchase now.

What type of truck do you tow with? Can an F150 tow this?

Yes an F150 will pull it fine. My regular fishing partner has a company truck that allows personal use so he pulls the boat most of the time. He has a Chevrolet 1500 2 wheel drive with the V6 and it pulls it nicely. ( nothing like free gas) 

2 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Great to hear and great to see some members in my neck of the woods.  I'm down in Wilmington now, but spent a year fishing the Pamlico and am hoping to get back up there to chase some of those fish on the fly soon.   That second pic looks like a certain creek off the Pam that I'm hoping doesnt' get ruined by some industrial runoff soon. Most amazing fishery I've ever seen.  That boat is well suited to it.  What are you going to go to next?  

No...it's not Blounts. 

The 2300 is amazing with the short chop of the Pamlico. My 2200 tournament didnt ride nearly as good as the 2300.  This boat is much quicker as well...7-10 mph faster. 

I don't know what boat is next. I have a little interest in the 18 foot Redfisher and considered one when I purchased this boat. The only reason I am selling this boat is I have a daughter who,is going to college in a couple of years and I can retire when her college is paid for. If the boat doesn't sell, I'm not going to cry. I've had a few lowball offers but I don't have to sell.... hell, my wife is trying to get me to keep it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived