2008 Pathfinder 2200 V

ReelDawg

Selling my Pathfinder and going back to the BASS world and supporting my son in High School Bass fishing here in Texas.

I'm the original owner and purchased this boat new from a dealer in Titusville, FL

Boat is currently stored in a shop near Augusta, Ga (I can meet anyone there 3/12/17 - 3/17/17, 3/19/17 going forward the boat will be in Houston, Tx.

2008 Pathfinder 2200v (Red)

-Yamaha 225 VMax HPDI w/ approximately 170 hours (new gauges installed April 2016) (use only non-ethanol gas) (new Yamaha water pump kit installed 2016) (new plugs and gas filter summer 2016) (meticulous maintenance and religious use of Ring Free and Gas Shock)

-PowerTech OFX4R20P prop

-Minn Kota Riptide 101 lb thrust TM

-New Garmin Striker 7sv Chirp (installed April 2016)

-Garmin 545 GPS

-iCom m200 VHF

-Fusion RA-200 radio

-8 foot Power Pole

-Custom swim platform (BTs welding, Titusville)

-Sunbrella Bimini top

-KeepsAlive live well aerator (keeps blueback herring frisky all day in July with the addition of ice)

-Ameritrail tandem axle trailer (completely updated by the factory in 2016 with new axles, new Kodiac stainless hubs and brakes that have not seen salt water) (4 new Goodyear Marathons mounted in July 2016)

45 minutes ago, Miss Jazzy said:

Sweet ride!! Go Dawgs!

I do have a question about the year model. I didn't think they made a V model in '08. Thought '07 was the last year.

In looking at the trim tab actuators in pic that he has posted..it's a V, because the XL's have pockets that the actuators fit into because of the extended transom....see the pic below of mine, which is a 2009 

IMG_0575.JPG

Met ReelDawg & put the boat in the water foe a test run. She has a new owner. Everything he said about his boat was accurate & then some. Dealing with him was a pleasure. If you ever have any dealings with him you will be dealing with a man of character!! 

On 3/17/2017 at 9:47 AM, HMG said:

Met ReelDawg & put the boat in the water foe a test run. She has a new owner. Everything he said about his boat was accurate & then some. Dealing with him was a pleasure. If you ever have any dealings with him you will be dealing with a man of character!! 

Thanks HMG. It was a pleasure to work you.  Enjoy that boat.  Our family has a lot of fond memories in her.  Like we said, there's no boat that will do everything, but the Pathfinder is a fairly versatile fishing platform.

Archived