Miscellaneous Tackle and Other Fishing Gear For Sale

Big Dave

Thinning out the fishing gear and have a bunch of rods, reels, soft plastic baits, lures, plastic boxes, etc. for sale. See the pictures. Rods and reels are used, but those who know me will tell you they are well-cared for. Here's a run down:

• Shimano Stradic 3000 FG with box, bag, extra handle and spool.  SOLD
  • Shimano Stradic 5000 FH  SOLD
  • Shimano Sustain 4000 FD  SOLD
  • Daiwa Team Advantage 4000 AV with extra spool. Reel is on a Shimano Terramar Inshore Series 8' Med/Fast Rod. I WILL SELL THE REEL ONLY.  $85.  IT'S IN GREAT CONDITION.
  • Daiwa Coastal 2500 Reel with extra spool. Reel is on a Shimano Terramar Inshore Series 7'6" Med Light/Fast Rod.  I WILL SELL THE REEL ONLY.  $50.  IT'S IN GREAT CONDITION.
  • Tacklewebs 7" x 9" Suspending Storage bag. $10
  • Miscellaneous lures, soft baits, terminal tackle, etc. Bondy Bait Co. White Stub Grubs, Zoom Mag Flutes, Zoom Super Flukes, Zoom Horny Toads, DOA, Mr. Whiffle, Reaction Paddle Tails, ZMan Trout Tricks, DOA shrimp and other assorted baits, box full of assorted DOA AirHeads. Live Target Shrimp (3" and 4"). Yum Flash Mob Jr. Bait School Lure. Knuckle Head Creek Chub Popper. Floats. Paul Brown soft lures. Other miscellaneous hard baits, jigs, spoons, etc. $50 FOR THE ENTIRE BOX FULL OF LURES.  $15 FOR ALL OF THE PACKAGES OF SOFT BAITS.  SOFT BAITS ARE SOLD AND THE PLANO GUIDE SERIES BOXES WENT TO A GOOD HOME IN LOUISIANA!  
  • Several Plano Guide Series boxes  FREE TO A GOOD HOME.  GONE.  
  • Brinkman QBeam Blue Max Marine 12 volt DC Spot Light.  $25
  • Marine Tool Kit (some of the tools are a little rusty, but could probably be cleaned up or replaced) FREE TO A GOOD HOME

Let me know what you are interested in and we can figure out fair price. I live in South Florida (Broward County, in Plantation which is west of Fort Lauderdale).

Thanks for looking.

IMG_4396.JPG

IMG_4397.JPG

IMG_4399.JPG

IMG_4401.JPG

IMG_4402.JPG

IMG_4403.JPG

IMG_4404.JPG

IMG_4405.JPG

IMG_4406.JPG

IMG_4407.JPG

IMG_4408.JPG