Hello fellow Pathy owners,

I've been MIA for the past few years due to medical issues, happy & healthy to be back boating! My 05 2000V has been in dry dock for 2 yrs and eager to make a splash! Obviously lots of work ahead and cleaning needed. Need some help with a few things like adding a dive platform or swim ladder since it's too difficult getting back into boat after swimming. Cheese grater is barely held on by just one screw and needs serious cleaning. Power washer obviously missed it so its covered by dry scum and not sure how to clean or where to find replacement screws. Also the Iive well constantly has water in it, usually 1/2 full even when valve fully closed. I assume valve must need to be replaced??

Thank you, Trent

Even with the valve working, the livewells can partially fill if all the drains and overflows aren't manually plugged as well.

Even with the standpipes in place, they can back-fill if you hit reverse hard.

Ended up with some really really really soggy snacks one time......

Set up a camera.  Somebody's peeing in your baitwell......

Actually, if your 2000V stays moored the water will not flow out on it's own.  The 2000V's  float lower at the stern.  When I keep mine moored for a week at a time the well water stays.  I can keep it dry if I plug everything before it's launched, but once it's wet, it's wet unless I bale it out manually.

• 3 months later...

Just finished installing a Garelick Ez-In 4 step dive ladder starboard stern. Only option other than custom fab. Probably could have gone with shorter 3 step but wife wanted longer for easier climb in. Removed the fuel filter, attached 8x6x1/4 aluminum baker plate for ladder,  then reinstalled filter to plate. Hopefully it clears the trim tab. Can't be sure till splashing this weekend since ladder is too tall to install on trailer on land.

20170607_163323.jpg

20170607_163223.jpg

20170607_163524.jpg

Archived