1996 Redfisher 19

finnatic651

Finally got my 20 pitch prop from Turbo. Great customer service even though it took longer than expected, highly recommend. Not a stock pitch for them so I didn't complain. Don't think I can test until the weekend but had to tell someone that cares, my wife texted me today that my new motor for my boat was delivered, followed by, whatever. I will post numbers next week for all with pic of speedo,tach and GPS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you. Sorry, just saw this question. I have the turbo ultima 4 20"

tweaked a bit and now it's perfect. Prop shop took some of the cupping out so It would spin up easier. Perf- amazing mid power and runs about 55 top end. it cruises real nice now at 35-40 though.

I just purchased a new Pro XS 150, hoping it runs good on that next week..

• 3 weeks later...

The new power plant is mounted and we ran this weekend for the first time, break in only. I'm sure that plenty of guys are familiar with the XS motors but i'm seriously impressed. First thing, It looks like I will have improved fuel economy by more than twice. This is a combo of going from a 200 to 150 and the new XS.

I loved my Mariner it was a bulletproof engine, it just got terrible fuel mileage and I couldn't carry enough for a days fishing.

This XS is quieter, smoother and much more powerful low rpms. I highly recommend that 115. Try the guys at offshore perf in Frt Meyers, they gave me a great deal.

1373898077-photo-19.JPG.d0a6f0fc7156be5c

I talked to Tyler yesterday about my skiff. in general i think his prices are reasonable for a product that could last as long as the boat. its worth a call or email to him. he has more than likely done your style boat before and can tell you the $.

Archived