21 Master Angler

ShallowPath

Sorry I missed that question. The fuel tank was in good shape and did not need to be replaced.  Yes on the gel coat. The entire boat was re sprayed. Even new non skid. The transom was in good shape but they went ahead and reinforced it anyway just in case. This boat is truly bullet proof and will give someone years of enjoyment. New boat gets here in a couple weeks. Let's get this one sold!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ShallowPath said:

Sorry I missed that question. The fuel tank was in good shape and did not need to be replaced.  Yes on the gel coat. The entire boat was re sprayed. Even new non skid. The transom was in good shape but they went ahead and reinforced it anyway just in case. This boat is truly bullet proof and will give someone years of enjoyment. New boat gets here in a couple weeks. Let's get this one sold!

They did a bang up job the cleanest one for sale currently 

Absolutely gorgeous boat... the only thing I would have added would be new stainless compression Gemlux latches for the compartments. Maybe they aren't needed, but I always imagined these hatches might lift & clank in a chop. Great looking boat, someone will get a gem.

Josh B.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
8 hours ago, Chris M said:

Is this still available? If so, please email me. 

Thank you!

12Feb17- Boat went to its new home today. It was sad to watch it go but we are excited about the next chapter. Thank you for everyone who posted and commented on the boat. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 3:38 PM, Josh B said:

Funny that someone posted 2+ years after it sold... but I'm glad they did just so I could look at the pics again.... that was a purrrrty boat! Who has it now?

This boat was bought a couple years ago 5 doors down from my house on Ft. Myers Beach. He's a veteran local guy, but I don't believe he's on here. Now I have to look at this beauty everyday! LOL. 

At one time we had a mix of (4) 17'/18" & 21 MA's, 2 Hewes & 2 Pathfinders in my neighborhood. Crazy cool! 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, FooFoo502 said:

not to dig up an old post, but if the new owner ever gets an itch to sell this sled, I'll buy it cash money...I'm in love with somebody elses girl apparently...jeesh

Fooled me into thinking I was breaking out the checkbook. Then I saw it was an old post. 

This is going to be a funny thread.   Grabbing my popcorn.   At some point, somebody is going to get clever and pretend to be the owner . . . 

*spoiler alert*

(boat was sold over a year ago, ad was resurrected by a member of the MA cult who still lusts after her.  Boat is not currently for sale, and actual owner does not appear to be a member of this forum.

However, if after reading the spoiler, anyone STILL wants to buy it, I'm willing to sell it for a great price.   Just wire me 10,000, and I'll ship you the boat and send a cashier's check back to you for the difference . . . I won't even need your address.

• Haha 1