21 Master Angler

ShallowPath

What a great boat! And I would totally buy this boat today, if only the grab handles were black. But there not so I can't.......kidding, love it.

That is totally what I have in my mind for my platform, have been wanting to get it done. The front legs of mine are way too long, I bet yours where the same. Any idea what the cost was for the platform work?

Not sure what you mean Stayfloating. The price has not changed. I have had 5 -6 calls and emails on the boat. Someone is going to get a really special boat. I went and checked on the new boat yesterday and hope to take delivery the first week of February. Now don't get me wrong, I would take 40k and that is a hell of a lot closer to what I have in this rebuild. 

16 hours ago, ShallowPath said:

Not sure what you mean Stayfloating. The price has not changed. I have had 5 -6 calls and emails on the boat. Someone is going to get a really special boat. I went and checked on the new boat yesterday and hope to take delivery the first week of February. Now don't get me wrong, I would take 40k and that is a hell of a lot closer to what I have in this rebuild. 

Original fuel tank, gel coat interior exterior, transom?