Sign in to follow this  
JEM

Quick trip to Master Repair this weekend.....

I am making a quick trip to Master Repair in Stuart this weekend.  I am going to have Mike swap out my first generation Ulterra with the new and improved Bluetooth Ulterra.  Can't wait to try out the improved Spot Lock feature!  I am going to sell my old Ulterra, a 24V 60" shaft model.  I will post it in the classifieds next week, in case anyone is interested.  Mike made a nifty little bracket so we can mount the puck inside the console attached to my custom Master Repair 3 bank battery tray.

attachments[1].jpg

Is that the one that allows you to move ..like 5 ft or 10 ft with the push of button ?  I hear it's a great feature.

you and Hughie : just goes to show...you guys can't hide money 😎

Haha!  Yes, it has the 5ft jog feature, plus the spot lock is much more accurate.  I am good at hiding money....so good I hid it from myself.  Now Hughie.....that's a different story!  To me, the troller is the most valuable piece of equipment on the boat.  It's worth the cost of the upgrade.  I ought to sell my Powerpole.....I never use it.    

They sell and install so many MK trollers, they have all the tricks figured out!  They called the MK engineers and figured out it would work through the console.  I knew I didn't have a good external mounting location.

Heading down there Sunday for a quick change-out Monday morning.   I obviously could do it locally, or just do it myself, but I like those folks down there.  They are like friends now.   I enjoy seeing his shop and all the boats in there getting worked on.  It's just a fun trip for me.