Quick trip to Master Repair this weekend.....

JEM

I am making a quick trip to Master Repair in Stuart this weekend.  I am going to have Mike swap out my first generation Ulterra with the new and improved Bluetooth Ulterra.  Can't wait to try out the improved Spot Lock feature!  I am going to sell my old Ulterra, a 24V 60" shaft model.  I will post it in the classifieds next week, in case anyone is interested.  Mike made a nifty little bracket so we can mount the puck inside the console attached to my custom Master Repair 3 bank battery tray.

attachments[1].jpg

Haha!  Yes, it has the 5ft jog feature, plus the spot lock is much more accurate.  I am good at hiding money....so good I hid it from myself.  Now Hughie.....that's a different story!  To me, the troller is the most valuable piece of equipment on the boat.  It's worth the cost of the upgrade.  I ought to sell my Powerpole.....I never use it.    

Heading down there Sunday for a quick change-out Monday morning.   I obviously could do it locally, or just do it myself, but I like those folks down there.  They are like friends now.   I enjoy seeing his shop and all the boats in there getting worked on.  It's just a fun trip for me.

• 6 months later...

Archived