1995 Maverick 17 Master Angler /EZ Loader Trailer

lpb17

Flats boat located in South Florida   1995 Master Angler   17 Yamaha 115  95 EZ loader trailer

Boat has always been in a garage and hull in perfect condition. Not alot of hours but no meter to measure

Boat brought in for service and in

spection

Gas tank and wiring fine . Servicing included   New battery , new water pump Disassemble and cleaning of carbs and new

carbon link rod. Motorguide 24 trolling motor inop....  Solid classic boat  .......

$13,000 OBO

boat3.jpg

BOAT2.jpg

BOAT!.jpg

motor2.jpg

Lori, thank you so very much for the courteous and kind way you and your husband Dan complete the sale....

As you said, you wanted the boat to go to someone who would really enjoy it as did your late husband.

This is my 4th MBC boat..and hopefully my last....she'll see a lot of water time and I'll send you pics of the first fish we catch on her.

Dino Cardelli

16 hours ago, justfish said:

Congrats wannaflatsfish....nice lil sled you picked up there!

Although I'm pretty sure I remember you calling 17t your last 😬

Ha !

Very funny....yes, I just found that the 17T is a great boat; however, I'm getting beat up a bit and at my age (60+) and found myself needing to go back to something with a bit deeper V....plus Moma wanted something with a bit more freeboard and we can now take 3-4 people vs. 1-2 on the skinny mini.

In the process today of dis-assembling the vessel for re-install the TM batteries, etc.

dc

Archived