1993 Maverick 18.5 MA For Sale

F1sh0n

Hi All,

It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to sell my MA.  It is a 1993 hull with a 2007 Mercury 150 optimax (Purchased new in Sept of 2009).  Engine has about 275 hours on it and runs great.  I also have a Autopilot TM (new board last year) with 1 year old Optima Blue top batteries.  It includes a minnkota dual bank charger.  The boat also comes with dual house batteries (AGM).  Included with the sale is a Lowrance HDS 10 with fish finder.  It also includes a secur-anchor and a stickit manual pole.  The boat is rigged with a forward crustacean well and the main center rear well.  Needs a new main well pump assembly.  It has also had the tank replaced hence the aluminum on the deck as well as all fuel lines.  The boat sits on a 2012(?) Karavan Aluminum trailer with brakes.  The trailer has less than 1K miles on it and has been dunked about 10 times and is in excellent condition.

The pictures below were taken about a year ago.  Out of pocket right now so cannot get new ones, however boat will be cleaned this weekend with fresh pictures.  Please PM me or text me at 239-289-2722 for more information.

Asking $13,800

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1279.JPG

IMG_1280.JPG

OK Folks, got the boat home this afternoon and it is dirty.  Otherwise engine started right up on the ears and idle's like a champ.  It has 274 hours on the engine as it sits right now.  I forgot to mention a few items . . it has lenco trim tabs along, bob's jack plate and all the other goodies already mentioned and the boat is located in good land/marco area.  Will get cleaned up tomorrow with more pics to follow.

On a side note I am surprised I have not gotten more traffic on the boat . . is there something that stands out as egregious?

Thanks,

William

17 hours ago, F1sh0n said:

On a side note I am surprised I have not gotten more traffic on the boat . . is there something that stands out as egregious?

Thanks,

William

Since you asked. I feel that whatever you have going on with the floor could use a little explanation. Beyond that cleaning it up with some updated pics may help get this moving. The hull seems to be sought after. GLWS

5 hours ago, nairb said:

Since you asked. I feel that whatever you have going on with the floor could use a little explanation. Beyond that cleaning it up with some updated pics may help get this moving. The hull seems to be sought after. GLWS

Thanks for the insight . . as to the floor, the previous owner had the tank replaced for one reason or another and that was the end result.  I had it checked out by Ft. Myers marine and that is when they replaced the fuel line.  

As you can see from the photos, the paint that I put on the deck is beginning to peel in some spots (not sure why), otherwise the boat cleaned up pretty nice.  I will include a new can of non skid for the new owner to redo the deck if they want.  The boat is functional and reliable overall just has some cosmetic issues as you can see from the pictures.  Also of note is the 2nd house battery will not take a charge so I presume it is bad.  It needs a new main well pump as well.  Somethings I forgot to mention is the trailer has 15" rims and a swing away tongue.  Boat also has a bob's jack plate.

DSC_0909.NEF

DSC_0910.NEF

DSC_0911.NEF

DSC_0912.NEF

DSC_0913.NEF

DSC_0914.NEF

DSC_0915.NEF

DSC_0916.NEF

DSC_0917.NEF

DSC_0918.NEF

DSC_0919.NEF

DSC_0920.NEF

DSC_0921.NEF

DSC_0923.NEF

DSC_0924.NEF

DSC_0925.NEF

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow.....I live in Ft. Myers and if he had Ft. Myers Marine check this out they said it's ok then it's legit. Ft. Myers Marine is one of my customers and are the #1 Pathfinder dealer in the nation so they see a lot of of boats. 

At this price you may ask Chuck at Ft. Myers Marine what he would give you if you don't get more interest soon. 

GLWS and I'll spread the word too in my area. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2017 at 8:08 PM, FMB MEGALOPS said:

Wow.....I live in Ft. Myers and if he had Ft. Myers Marine check this out they said it's ok then it's legit. Ft. Myers Marine is one of my customers and are the #1 Pathfinder dealer in the nation so they see a lot of of boats. 

At this price you may ask Chuck at Ft. Myers Marine what he would give you if you don't get more interest soon. 

GLWS and I'll spread the word too in my area. 

Thanks . . It has been to Chuck when I first got it . . if I don't get any action on the latest price drop I will probably take it to him to consign.  Sorry if you have called and I did not respond . . I have been out of town on work on the west coast.

• 4 months later...

This would be a good project boat for someone with about $10,000 to spend on it.    Remove the console, fair and reglass the floor,  fill all gouges above the rub rail, spray new non-skid, paint, new console (ideally the newer style 18hpx console) mounted back in the center, complete rewire.  All that being said the trailer and motor are probably worth half of the asking price, so you essentially get a legendary hill for $4,500

• 1 month later...

Archived