1998 Bayfisher 19'

Capt.JGordon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Capt, I also have a 98 Bayfisher that I bought in Apapachecola. I'm in the process of replacing alot of old and broken parts: Comp***, antenna, switch plates, hatch latches and spring arms, ect ect. Could you please tell me where I can find replacement parts? I'd like my boat to look like yours some day. Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I like the looks of this. Question: my boat (98 MA 18.5) has a split bench seat (two hatches) which would require the backrest to be screwed down to two separate hatches that access the same large area. Do you think that would be OK and is it a h***le at all accessing the live and bait wells with the backrest in place?

Finally, I expect this would cost at least $400. Am I in the ballpark?

honestly the comp*** is a thing of the past.. you can get into a decent GPS unit for a couple hundred dollars and knock out the fish finder/GPS/plotter all at once......

you got me to thinking on this one, and i feel you are right... with the smart phones, GPS, etc... for a bay boat, you are right... i still think i would like an old analog for anything i ventured out of the p*** with... everything in the world can fail, but as long as that comp*** has oil in it, it is going to work...

....bought in Apapachecola......

Apepachecola??? you guys up east crack me up sometimes.

:D

Archived