1985 18' Maverick

Taylor Barnes

Good morning y'all. I just picked up a new boat and its time to sell this one. She has given me a good four years with plenty of fish to eat. I bought her from a guy in Merritt Island who told me before him, she was a Hatteras tender.  It's fitted with a teak deck. I recently put a new to me 2006 F115TLR. It has one starting battery and two house batteries, which will most likely need to be replaced. Bennett trim tabs, 50 gallon fuel tank forward, poling platform that spans the beam of the boat, casting platform, Sony stereo with two sony speakers, under gunwale blue led lights, in-hull nav lights, Minn Kota Riptide(12v and believe its a 55lb thrust) along with other standard items. I repainted the top deck a month ago with Interlux Brightside followed through with Interdeck non-skid. I'd like to offer the boat to the MBG circle before going to Craigslist and Facebook groups.  She does need some work but I'd like to put her up for $9k. 

IMG_6550.JPG

IMG_6547.JPG

phpyBnjk3AM.jpg

phpCDNypDAM.jpg

phppFVqRoAM.jpg

phpDcpfenAM.jpg

phpqXZ9MIAM.jpg

phpbHod19AM.jpg

phpHeCILNAM.jpg

phpqTEYjGAM.jpg

phpJBJMK6AM.jpg

On 12/25/2016 at 1:18 PM, Lap it Up said:

What are the performance differences since you went down in horse power? 

When I went down to the F115 from the two stroke 150, I went from around 48 mph to 42 trimmed out. Gas economy is obviously better but honestly unsure of GPH or any thing. I don't have but one gauge on it that shows the RPMs along with the old 150 hours. Ive put around 30 hours since I bought the engine back in June. I believe there are 300-400 hours on it as well (I will try and track down who i bought the engine from and confirm).

Archived