South Georgia sunrise....

fishmanjj

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 9:59 PM, fishmanjj said:

Very nice looking rig ...super clean. .I have seen you ( that boat ) down there before. Jones Hammock or Jones Creek maybe ? 

No.  The only time I am near Jones Hammock is if I check out the grassy islands.  I usually fish more behind St. Catherines than Ossabaw, and the south side of Medway.

Haha.  I am not nearly as well traveled as you are.  I envy your knowledge of our coastline!  I have only fished inshore a couple of times down toward the south end of St. Catherines.  I know where the Wahoo River is, but I am pretty sure I have never been up it.  I know I am missing a universe of fishing.  I absolutely need to expand my horizons.  I get to fish so infrequently, (between weather and tides), that I usually go to where I know I can drown a shrimp and have a reasonably good chance to catch fish. 

That's a great pic of your boat. She looks very very clean.... I fish all the way from Cumberland / St Simons area to North end of Hilton Head. My son lives in ST Simons so we fish a lot between Sav and there. You are welcome to meet us at Jekyll, Sunbury or Harris Neck Landing when your schedule allows. The sight casting for tripletail is amazing down there in May with DOA shrimp, short leader and popping cork.

there is a 24 with your color combination in Grays Creek in Thunderbolt, I see him out a lot in Bull River area. 

Archived