1997 Maverick HP

HFD458

Can anyone verify if the HP was made in 97,and if it was all fiberglass or some kevlar built in it ? 

Also the hull I am looking at is 16.5 ft , with small drain holes drilled in the hatch grooves..never seen that on a Mav ????

the center console has a Mirage sticker on it but Im not sure if its an HP or Mirage 1 hull..

need input please !! 

THANKS

I looked in the NADA used boat guide and can only find Maverick HP for 1998 . Could it be possible that the hull was stamped at the end of1997 but released in 1998?

does anyone know if these hulls had any foam in them ? Just trying to get some info before stepping into this project . also is there any website that may contain any specs on this hull ?

Thanks

They built two mirages in 1997 through about 2000, the Mirage HP and the Mirage II.. The HP is the smaller of the Two at 16' and change, the mirage two is 17' 2..

http://www.mbcforum.com/brochures/maverick/1998-2000_Mirage_2.pdf

Neither boat was constructed with any wood to them(all foam core).. From what I remember only the HP offered Kevlar and not all of them had it.. 96 was the last year of the Mirage 1..

Archived