South Georgia Sunrise

fishmanjj

Yes.  I sent you a message.  I know it's a tough pill that Yamaha doesn't at least provide the part, but at least it didn't blow the engine.  If you hadn't stopped and checked

on it, no telling how much time you had before it would have gone kapooie!   What shop do you use?

On 11/22/2016 at 5:22 PM, JEM said:

Yes.  I sent you a message.  I know it's a tough pill that Yamaha doesn't at least provide the part, but at least it didn't blow the engine.  If you hadn't stopped and checked

on it, no telling how much time you had before it would have gone kapooie!   What shop do you use?

I used Tim Hale at Hale Marine off President St.   I fished down your way again today, we did catch a dozen keeper trout and about that many throw backs. 

Yes, I still do some chartering...but, nothing like years past. I'll do a few Tarpon and Tripletail trips down South at SSI in early summer...and I still go back and forth to Bahamas some....but, mostly just fun fishing when time permits. 

Is Hughie still running his shop or has he turned the keys over to the boys ? 

Yes, still a good number.  You will be lucky if he answers.  He doesn't answer about 95% of the time I call him.  Leave him a voice mail, or even better, text him and tell him you would like to talk fishing and Pathfinders.  That might flush him out of his bunker.  You can just imagine how many phone calls he gets!  I wouldn't want to be in his shoes, even for his money!  Haha. 

On another matter, did you catch any slimy fish under that "slick" water?

Archived