1994 Mirage

Duck Dog

Thanks for all the kind replies. It has definitely been an awesome boat.

I am not the original owner, I’ve had the boat for about 7 years. The original owner took great care of her and I just kept up what he started. It’s a unique color scheme with the deck being the same color as the hull. It also has an offset console which I love in a smaller boat. All in all there is not much, if anything I would change about the boat. I have run into a lot of people over the years that always comment on how much they like the 1994 hull. The funny thing is, I think I could sell it for more than I paid for it 7 years ago.

Skip, was the 1994 the original hull for the Mirage/HPX line?

This is a beautiful boat. I've fished out of it a couple of times. Duck Dog keeps it spotless. Don't even think about bringing your coffee cup aboard!

It runs great and poles shallow enough for our friends: the bones, snook and redfish.

Mark: You need to buy my HPX-T. Then you can keep this one for Biscayne Bay and use the T in Choko.

Bill

yep...the color is my favorite part of that one! unreal! and the icey blue tint is freekin perfect! what an original!

skip, if i ever get a new one (see below), i could go for something cool like that! can you guys still do the top shells like that?

at the current rate of inflation, baby formula prices, gas prices, home projects and machine maintenance. and the current rate of retirement, 403b, ira, income.

i will be able to afford my first maverick ma or hewes 21 by the year 2087. :cool:

again, nice boat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wayne,

In a boat this size I love the side console. It makes the cockpit seem a lot larger. The 94' has pretty wide gunnels so walking around the side that the console sits is not a problem. If I ordered another 16' or 17' flats boat I would definitely want the side console.

• 2 years later...

Archived