03 Redfisher scupper plug replacement

THE OUTLAW

• 2 years later...

Found these and they work well on my RF 16 (Green, Extra Small size).  They push down into the hole, so there's nothing to stub your toes on.  Just pull up on the cord if needed to get them out.  They completely seal the drain - water does not come in:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003UU13AI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

scupper_stopper_size_chart.jpg

scupper_stopper_xs.jpg

• Like 2

Just received mine and they are too small for my scuppers on an 01 redfisher 18. I purchased the extra small green ones.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:38 PM, geeviam said:

Found these and they work well on my RF 16 (Green, Extra Small size).  They push down into the hole, so there's nothing to stub your toes on.  Just pull up on the cord if needed to get them out.  They completely seal the drain - water does not come in:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003UU13AI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

scupper_stopper_size_chart.jpg

scupper_stopper_xs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Fsu11 said:

Yeah i would need the small yellow ones, i filed for a return with amazon and they said to just keep them. not sure what i do with them now except find a friend at the sandbar with a RF16

Sorry Man.  But, maybe we can make a trade.  I ordered a set of small yellow ones and they are too large for my RF 16.  How bout we each drop our wrong sized plugs in an envelope and swap sets using the good ole cheap US Mail?  I'd like to have a spare set of green ones anyway.  Send me a PM if you're interested.

On 11/7/2019 at 7:43 PM, geeviam said:

Sorry Man.  But, maybe we can make a trade.  I ordered a set of small yellow ones and they are too large for my RF 16.  How bout we each drop our wrong sized plugs in an envelope and swap sets using the good ole cheap US Mail?  I'd like to have a spare set of green ones anyway.  Send me a PM if you're interested.

sent you a pm!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2019 at 2:24 PM, Fsu11 said:

update the yellow ones didnt fit in my scuppers either lol, thanks Geeviam for sending anyways but maybe i can try grinding them down.

I had to send some back and reorder a size larger to plug my livewell overflow (I use it as ice chest and that overflow lets water in when backing off plane).  The dimensions they list are absolute size on those plugs - so choose one size larger for a given hole size.  The blue one works great for my live well overflow.