2001 Maverick Master Angler $14,000

CG RYAN

Hey Folks, I think I just bought a boat.  . . . The other guy didn't bring the $$ by the agreed on date, and I just made a deposit.  If everything checks out, I will be the new owner.   

Is there ANYONE in the Ft. Myers area on this forum who's willing to do a brother a favor and put eyes on this thing for me?   Its at Cape Tool and Tackle.  I wont' be able to arrange a visit down there as quickly as I'd like.  

1 hour ago, whichwaysup said:

Hey Folks, I think I just bought a boat.  . . . The other guy didn't bring the $$ by the agreed on date, and I just made a deposit.  If everything checks out, I will be the new owner.   

Is there ANYONE in the Ft. Myers area on this forum who's willing to do a brother a favor and put eyes on this thing for me?   Its at Cape Tool and Tackle.  I wont' be able to arrange a visit down there as quickly as I'd like.  

Congrats! I know you have been looking for quite some time! 

I wish I was closer.. if I was I would run right over and take a bunch of pictures for you. I am sure someone will help you out!

3 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Haha! I would be in the truck right now to get that boat. She's beautiful. Congrats!

Yep - Thanks to Greg's recommendation.  Man, I wish I'd known about this before - what a great way to do this - Boat is going to be on a flatbed, arrive in my driveway cheaper and faster than I could have done it myself . . . assuming it all works out as planned.  I was thrilled to find out it won't have to be towed up here - less road rash, less wear and tear.

Archived