TM connector?

rubble

Look at my pic above. You can see a round hole in the anchor locker where i removed the Marinco receiver. I added a starboard piece below that and cutout a hole for the tender receiver and installed it. You can see the difference. Not very close in size. Could cut around old hole and make it work but in my case, with the step below the old hole the Tender system wouldnt work there. 

Talked to Mike at Master Repair yesterday and he asked what type of connector I had. Told him BT and said smart move. Says in all his years of dealing with TMs he has seen many Marincos damage the TMs due to bad connection. He says the Battery Tender is The Best connection on the market. Never seen one fail and is trying to get Minn Kota to make a similar design. 

On 12/14/2016 at 9:50 PM, rubble said:

Look at my pic above. You can see a round hole in the anchor locker where i removed the Marinco receiver. I added a starboard piece below that and cutout a hole for the tender receiver and installed it. You can see the difference. Not very close in size. Could cut around old hole and make it work but in my case, with the step below the old hole the Tender system wouldnt work there. 

Talked to Mike at Master Repair yesterday and he asked what type of connector I had. Told him BT and said smart move. Says in all his years of dealing with TMs he has seen many Marincos damage the TMs due to bad connection. He says the Battery Tender is The Best connection on the market. Never seen one fail and is trying to get Minn Kota to make a similar design. 

:D

U nose dats rite !!!

dc

Archived