2013 Subaru Outback LTD 4X4 for sale near Jacksonville

wahoo

2013 Outback Limited Price Reduced !

2013 Outback LTD FS GA/Fl Price $17500.  Great fuel efficient tow vehicle for flats skiff as well as super safe daily driver. Factory towing package.
I am selling black crystal pearl silica Outback LTD SAP (special appearance package) with rare dark brown leather interior, dealer installed trailer hitch, rear anti sway bar mod (Subaru 19 mm WRX STI bar, Kartboy links), complete LED swap of interior lights, Michelin Premier AS tires with less than 15k on them. 57,000 highway miles. It should have the remainder of the transferable 6 year,60,000 mile*warranty. Never seen salt or snow here near Jacksonville, I used it mostly to commute between two offices 45 mi apart on I95 here in rural coastal Ga. . My daughter had the car for the summer after graduation but started job in Boston and she didn't want/need/pay for it so it has sat in garage until she made that decision. I bought an Acura TLX.
The car has the rubber all weather mats in great condition and the original carpet mats still sealed in plastic bag. It has everything a LTD comes with and the only option it does not have was Eyesight, and that was because at the time Subaru inexplicably would not combine the SAP and Eyesight. The SAP gave me the brown leather I loved so I bagged the Eyesight.*  I am not sure why I am listed as having one post, I have owned 4 MBC products, a 15 HPX, a 17 HPX-V, a 20 foot Pathfinder and a 24 TE. I have not posted in a couple of years as I now have a Contender Bay but previously had hundreds of posts and my profile says I have been a member since 2005. I guess there has been a reset since I have been here last.
The car is truly in beautiful condition.*j2lanzone@gmail.com or (912) 399-3989
This link has a video of, and a series of pictures of the car.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...UlfODZ1bE5qZ1U.

No scams please. I live near FLETC and have friends that love to hunt down scammers.

On 11/13/2016 at 10:30 AM, wahoo said:

Sold!  

Good for you!! 

We decided to go back to a SUV last year, the new Honda Accord's road noise and window howling was all I could take, took it back to the dealer and basically told us tough poop! Wanted a Q5 or an X5 , however $55k to 60K+ loaded was not going to happen. Bought a Subaru Outback Limited for about $30k less and it's the best move on car buying I've made in a long while!

Archived