2600 TRs question

TP13

Not sure if this helps. Right after I purchased my boat, we went to restaurant which had an upstairs and took this picture of the boat from above.

You can see the radar mounting area very clearly in the picture. I can't help with the second station questions, but like I said I hope this helps with your radar question.

IMG_3223.JPG

when you say tower, do you mean full tower or the stand thru t-top tower with second station. I have a stand thru and the radar dome with be aft of where I am standing. (needs to be mounted higher if there is a backrest) not used while on tower. full tower, custom mount just in front of feet, again not used when on tower.  as seen in photo, dome would still need to be higher than my controls.

t-top.jpg

9 hours ago, TP13 said:

That's what I'm thinking of. There is a few of these on 2600 TRS with the stand through tower. I was curious where they would mount them; in front or behind. 

if it were I, I would have an intergrated backrest and dome mount all in one made for my boat. new boat, arch across t-top for, backrest, dome, antenna mounts, anchor light combo, remote spot lite and such. jmo, good luck. fin:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived