Krowka

2016 maverick 18 hpx.  condition pristine.  no blemishes.  all functions work perfectly.  115 yamaha four stroke.  500 hours.  90% at or under 3000 rpms.  driven beyond conservatively.  ameratrail trailer with less than 2000 highway miles.  boat has garmin gps with depthfinder and fishfinder.  unit was never even turned on.  odyssey battery.  countersunk 30 degree rodholders mounted on console.  totally maintanenced every 90 hours.  oil changed.  plugs changed. lower unit gearcase lube changed.  fuel/water seperator changed.  in line fuel filter changed.  greased/lubed/protected.  phone at:305-664-5437.  please no texting.  thank you.  mark krowka

I can attest that boat is in excellent shape and he does drive it like an old lady (Sorry Mark wasn't making a joke, but its true).  I have fished on it multiple times and it is set up perfectly.  Someone is going to be real happy buying that HPX.

Good luck with the sale!

Ed

Charleston SC

On 10/27/2016 at 10:36 PM, ChasRedFish said:

I can attest that boat is in excellent shape and he does drive it like an old lady (Sorry Mark wasn't making a joke, but its true).  I have fished on it multiple times and it is set up perfectly.  Someone is going to be real happy buying that HPX.

Good luck with the sale!

Ed

Charleston SC

How would we know? There are no pics or price.

Archived