2006 Hobie Tandem Kayak Mirage drive(complete package)

Miss Jazzy

Throwing this out there in case someone might be interested or know someone that is. This is my shallow water bote! Lol  It's a great little fishing machine and I've done real well fishing out of it but I would like to move up to a small skiff for my shallow water needs. It's in good shape and everything you need is included. 

2006 Hobie Outfitter Tandem kayak. Complete fishing ready package including trailer. This kayak is in good shape with the normal sand/oysterbar rash. Comes complete with everything and more to get you and/or your friend on the water for some great shallow water fishing. Comes with the normal gear: seats, mirage drives, anchor trolley, paddle. All the extras: Carlisle paddle, extra Hobie paddle, Yak Attack flag pole with light, pump, claw anchor with rope, Third Grip Crate Mate with four rod holders, Mirage drive plugs, measuring board, 2 landing nets, brand new Hobie cart with beach wheels(used once), Stake out pole, his and hers life vest, Polar bear fish cooler, Ultra Cool cooler/dry box with two rod holders, plastic repair kit, and Portage Pal T-2000 trailer with new spair tire with entergral hub.

$2500

IMG_0778_zpsfhypn0qg.jpg

IMG_0405_zpsi1unr43s.jpg

Archived