2010 21' HEWES REDFISHER

Zfactor

Gents, for all of you that inquired about this boat last year she is back on the market and had a few more upgrades that will be noted below.  I reassure you all that this is one of the "SPECIAL" ones out there.  As most are well aware these are very hard to find and when you see these pics they should answer all/most questions.  Boat was originally built for Inman Marine and my buddy bought it directly from them and its been in NJ ever since.

Some of the recent upgrades to the boat are:

*BRAND NEW SIMRAD NSS EVO3 with Custom Acrylic Black Recess Flush Mount.

*Brand new acrylic LED backlit switch panel with new boca style switches.

*Continental dual axle trailer that was "rhino lined" and powder coated black wheels

*Upgraded the 7.7 JL Audio Speakers up front with new black 8.8" co-axial speakers.

*Black Edson Steering Wheel

IMG_3590.thumb.jpg.3e65f6128f18470bc68f324a577b3d10.jpgIMG_3591.thumb.jpg.2596263cc46026891bcc27eaa438f9f2.jpg

Here is a list:

• 2010 Hewes Redfisher 21
  • 2010 Yamaha 250 SHO (550 HRS)
  • ATLAS JACKPLATE
  • FULL BOAT COVER
  • BRAND NEW BLACK 8' POWER POLE BLADE
  • BLUE SHADOW CASTER UNDERWATER LIGHTS
  • BRAND NEW LIVORSI STAINLESS LED RUNNING LIGHTS SIDE OF CONSOLE
  • BRAND NEW 3 BLADE POWERTECH OFX3 BLADE
  • NO POLING PLATFORM
  • CONTINENTAL DUAL AXLE TRAILER (NEW LIGHTS, BEARINGS, ETC. THIS PAST SPRING)
  • BLACK HULL/CREAM TOPSIDES
  • NO SIDE ROD LOCKERS GUNWALES ALL THE WAY BACK (RARE)
  • BRAND NEW AWLGRIP NON SKID 6 MONTHS AGO (DONE BY A PROMINENT NJ BOAT BUILDER AND ITS FLAWLESS)
  • BRAND NEW SIMRAD NSS EVO3 9"' WITH 3D STRUCTURE SCAN AND CUSTOM ACRYLIC FLUSH PANEL
  • NEW FUSION RA205 RADIO WITH REMOTE AND PROGRAMMED INTO THE LOWRANCE
  • NEW JL MA-400 AMPLIFIER
  • NEW JL 5" IN CONSOLE AND NEW 8.8" BLACK WITH SPORT GRILLES FORWARD
  • NEW 3 BANK MINNKOTA CHARGER (NEW SMART ONE THAT CHARGES ALL TYPES OF BATTERIES)
  • 3 NEW PC ODYSSEY GROUP 31 BATTERIES FOR TROLLING MOTOR LAST SPRING
  • NEW MINN KOTA ULTERRA 24V 60" TROLLING MOTOR W/ iPILOT
  • NEWLY REUPHOLSTERED CUSHION SEAT AND BACKREST AND COOLER SEAT FOR FRONT OF CONSOLE (PAST SPRING)
  • COMPANION SEAT MOUNTS AND CHAIRS AVAILABLE
  • YETI COOLER MOUNTED ON DECK
  • INSULATED COOLER SEAT FROM MBG

ASKING $40,995 OR BEST OFFER  PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA INBOX OR CELL AT 609.271.7757 ASK FOR TOM OR KEN AT 609.389.4865

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

Lap it up,

The non-skid had to be re-done as it was very slippery when wet. Now it's got a lot of grip.  The cushions didn't really need replacing but he (owner) just decided to do it. Boat is always under a cover when not in use  

With regards to the nonskid, I have to be pretty frank, i had my non-skid sanded down and re-shot as well because it was not to the level I expected on my 2015 pathfinder 22t. It was very slippery all the time and had zero grip. Now it's perfect. 

13 hours ago, Zfactor said:

Lap it up,

The non-skid had to be re-done as it was very slippery when wet. Now it's got a lot of grip.  The cushions didn't really need replacing but he (owner) just decided to do it. Boat is always under a cover when not in use  

With regards to the nonskid, I have to be pretty frank, i had my non-skid sanded down and re-shot as well because it was not to the level I expected on my 2015 pathfinder 22t. It was very slippery all the time and had zero grip. Now it's perfect. 

Sounds good.  I agree with the slippery decks on newer MBC boats.  Again, I was just curious.  Boat looks awesome. 

That is one sharp ride!

If my memory is not totally shot there was an article on this boat.  They called it a Redfisher Tournament.  Redfisher hull, Fusion cap, and sit down console.  The boat was a special build for the owner of Igman Marine.  There were only a few made that went to the big shots at MBC/Yamaha.

Awesome boat for sure.  With a lighter boat and weight further aft, I bet she moves!  

2 hours ago, mulligan said:

I would say you are in the ballpark.  

The issue I would see is location, location, location.  I am just a Florida boy but would think that the folk in NJ are wrapping up their boating for the year.

Agree. To add to your thought, this is a Florida boat and Jersey is a long drive.

This time of year isnt easy, but in the spring it would probably be gone. Right now is the absolute hardest time to sell a boat. Approaching Christmas, tax time, everyone is done boating for the summer and had already bought a boat in the spring, its getting colder so less people are on the water, election coming up so some people are holding off, etc. Id keep the price it is for a little bit unless you are desperate. Any time i sold a boat this time of year it took a while, but i eventually sold it for what i wanted. Just takes that person to come around. Your 21 is the nicest one for sale that ive ever seen

• 1 month later...

As I recall, this is what the 21 Redfisher evolved too in its final year.   The flip up bench seat had been determined lame for many reasons and all the Redfishers were doing away them, the 21 was first and 16 and 18 followed suit. The Redfishers were stream lined - no rod lockers, no molded in console seats, and less hatches. Had the 21 survived this is probably how it would look today but with the console of current Redfishers. 

Pretty sure this is the deck configuration  Rick Murphy had for a short while. Remember looking it over at a Redfish tournament and thinking this is what a big flats boat should look like. His had a 225 that pushed the boat ridiculously fast. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived