Hewes redfisher 16

johnboy114

2008 hewes redfisher 16 with 90 Yamaha four stroke. This is a sweet and clean one. 345 hours. Brand new ipilot. This is a good friend of mines boat. I will get a few pics in a couple of days. This video is from when he bought it. Since it is has been detailed. Trailer has been gone through as well. Not seen in the video is the ipilot as he added it. Reduced to $18,200. $16,700.  This is a steal.  Boat is located in Biloxi ms. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey folks - if you looked at this thing and thought "man, if that was in my state,  I'd be all over it" I would STRONGLY recommend you look into "Uship" - I just bought a Master Angler in Ft. Myers and had it delivered to my driveway in Wilmington NC for $500.  I couldn't have driven down there and back with hotels, food, etc for much less than that.   If you trust folks to put eyeballs on it for you (or hire a marine surveyor), it may make this boat an option.   Happy to share my (limited) experience w/ Uship if anyone has questions.

Johnboy, hope I didn't hijack your thread, but that's a pretty boat that needs a new home.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived