FL East Coast Prayers

Limitless

too all my east coast brothers my thoughts and prayers are with you all. do what you can for your homes, boats and property but remember the safety of you and yours comes first. everything else is replaceable. you and yours are not. get out if need be. I was ground zero (punta gorda) for Charlie. 

Best of luck to you all. :) fin

I am near West Palm Beach, and we will get spanked tonight.. I pray for the rest of you Coastal folks all the way to the Outer Banks.  The forecast track looks like a disaster movie script, hitting the coast near Martin County, rip-sawing up to Jacksonville, then Savannah, Charleston and up to the North..  And then loop back to Florida.. Power will be out up the coast..

Be safe everybody, and we will see you after it moves away..

M-1

Man, that's tough!     So sorry that this happened to you!  We are still crossing our fingers for our house in Savannah.  We are about 20 feet from the marsh, so we don't know what to expect.  We aren't required to have flood insurance but buy it anyway.  Glad you are safe because in the end, that what really matters!!!!  Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

so sorry to hear that news just. my heart goes out to you. know how much of yourself and time went into the reno. just as long as you and yours are safe everything else will be ok. you will get tired of hearing that for sure from a person still being told that about the wifes passing. just take care and do what's needed. prayers are with you just. and the same for the rest of you that might be caught up in this 888888 mess. :( fin

Just fish:. Our thoughts go out to you.  Cleaning around here, but if you want free help call me..I can be there Monday with tools and whatever you need

.    Home, we now have power, very minor damage..just a mess, but we dodged the bullet.  The sound of generators being replaced by the sounds of chain saws.  Checking in from Merritt Island..we were fortunate.

Thanks so much guys. Had a water mediation co over to look at it this am. Numbers are huge, good news insurance numbers seem to cover it. I was able to sneak in a half day early than everyone else and house already stunk unreal amdbwood floors and furnature had swollen and buckled, I opened everything up but I'm sure the folks that got in last night four worse  

Meeting adjuster in morning, PODs show up Monday morning to empty the place and we're getting started. Worst part is the original 1955 hardwood floors are done. Already buckling....not sure how I'm gonna handle that.  Oh and the baby being due any day 😬

Goal is to gut and have redone before Thanksgiving. Someone else is doing most of it this time...I already proved I could do it. 

IMG_5571.JPG

stay strong my friend and focus on mom and the new arrival. they say something like this, from the ashes comes **********meaning something good. that's going to be the baby. glad your letting someone else do the work. :) fin. if it were not for my back issues I would be there to help for sure.

Archived