***PRICE REDUCED*** 2009 Pathfinder 2200 XL with Yamaha F150 & AmeraTrail trailer

FSE4

Selling my 2009 2200 XL with Yamaha F150 + jack plate and 8ft power pole with 425 hrs. Includes Minn Kota 80 lb trolling motor, Radio/CD player with AUX + new speakers put in 2 month ago. On board charger + 3 batteries. Garmin 740s touch screen GPS/Sonar. Brand new tires, hubs and bearings on the trailer, installed in July.  

The boat is very clean and runs great. The only reason I am selling her is because my father has offered me his 2400 Tournament....(kinda hard to turn that down!)

Asking $36,500 OBO. Feel free to ask any questions, I'm located in southeast Georgia.....call or text 912-six one four-5181

***PRICE REDUCED*** 

asking $34,500 OBO 

boat1.jpg

boat2.jpg

boat3.jpg

boat4.jpg

boat5.jpg

boat6.jpg

boat7.jpg

boat8.jpg

boat9.jpg

boat10.jpg

boat11.jpg

boat12.jpg

boat13.jpg

boat14.jpg

boat15.jpg

boat16.jpg

boat17.jpg

boat18.jpg

boat19.jpg

boat20.jpg

Thanks. Always gotta make the dog first mate! My lil pups first time on the water was last weekend and he did good....now gotta get him ready for bird season.

The Pathy is very clean and well maintained. I grew up dad's offshore boats (Contenders and Yellowfins), then he got his first Pathfinder in 2007. He's prolly had 7 or 8. The only reason I'm selling mine is bc he is gonna sell me his 24T.... he won't say it, but I know he's got his eye on another 24. Lol. 

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask or call/text. 

I had a Boykin puppy up in Greenville SC bout 35 yrs ago. Super smart dog, prolly smarter than his master!  After I trained him good, I traded him for a classic, very low serial number, Kimber that I still have. Great, super smart hunters that make a great family member.  Purty pup and purty Pathy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived