FL small license plate

fishbum321

I was lucky enough or so i thought to recieve the smaller motorcycle type plalete when i regestered my trailer for the maverick.  this morning i was pulled over because the officer allegedly could not see i had a plate.  it is mounted on the normal plate hanger.  but the guide on obstruct some of it so i guess i eather need to make a custom plate hanger or find another placer to mount it. 

any ideas?

fin

I tend to agree it was an unmarked car and he did a uturn to follow me.  I think he was looking for something else.  not sure why he would waste time on a plate issues.  just wondering if anyone else encountered this.  when I told him my wallet was in the boat and I had to go get it.  hey said fix it when you get home.  and went on his way.   maybe he just wanted a closer look at the micro?

1 hour ago, polliwog said:

I'm in FL and have a normal sized plate for my trailer. Never seen one,but I would love to have a small size for the reason s listed.  I wonder how I get a new plate.

I also live in FL. Got a new plate three months ago and it is the same size a my truck plate. I don't it makes a difference in this state.

Archived