Yeti tundra 45

wayne

I'm totally kidding, if you come down to the ENP with Keith and still have the Yeti I'll take it, I just don't want it bad enough to pay for shipping (I have no idea what it would cost so that may be a dumb statement). Do you know what it would cost to ship it to 33031? No big deal either way.

It's hard to admit, but it's true, I am kind of stuck up. ..  I've pole by more redfish and trout than I care to admit in search of tarpon...

Paul's taught me a thing or to about snook though. ..  He even had the nerve to out fish me in my boat, fishing my favorite spot..  I think he still has the record snook and I had a 20 year head start..

wait, wait, wait...$255 and we're in the process of building a pool to cool off after a day of inshore slams, plus your boat will be stored inside. Scratch that, we'll take mine, it's faster than Paul's so we can back to the pool sooner. Oh yeah, it's lobster season so you'll enjoy crab-stuffed lobster by the pool, at the house, 20 minutes from the inshore slam and you wont have to wash your boat because we took mine, that's faster than Paul's.

lobster_zps2caychbp.jpg

IMG_1222.JPG

nice bugs... I have off Oct 20-26, If the weather is decent I'll probably come down and look around in Biscayne for bones and mits... Depending on who I can get to join, I might venture on down further south... I let you guys know when it gets close enough I can judge the weather..

Jason- Wayne is a conservationist and, although your boat is faster than mine, Wayne would rather go slower and burn less fuel. Furthermore, I've got a palace on wheels in the ENP where Wayne is welcome to stay with me anytime and we're only a few miles from the stone crab houses in Everglades City. I think he would rather take a dip in Chokoloskee Bay instead of a pool to avoid the chlorine and other chemicals. Did I say he was a conservationist or a tree hugger?!? LoL. Lastly, Wayne has to pass Pompano to get to the Redlands from Melbourne so there's no way I'm going to let him drive past me without snagging that cooler!! :P 

In all seriousness.....the 3 of us should get together for a day on the water and flip a coin thrice to see who gets the cooler.

I'm on the way to my place in Chokoloskee now thru Monday night so if either of you need me for anything then look for me in the rivers south of Lostmans or in the bights just north of there, or both. Peace!

11 hours ago, jason p said:

Flamingo / Choko same thing, HOWEVER... If you come to my place (with the cooler) We'd only be 20 minutes from Bonefish and Permit. I want that cooler¬¬

Dude...like how long is this offer on the table...like I will pick up a spanking brand new one in the box and deliver...for fishing...dip in the pool and lets throw in place to sleep...I mean hey you been to my place and all...so what color?

8 hours ago, wayne said:

I have a blue one I'll make you a deal on! !!

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Don't be bringing anymore players into the game Wayne>:(

White or blue is fine Todd, I figure the Yeti blue has to match one of the three shades of light blue on top of my boat:/

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 3:13 PM, fishbum321 said:

Wayne would not burn fuel?????  I think speed is Wayne's thing.  I've know Wayne a great many years and I have not know him to decrease throttle to save gas. 

I think Wayne likes the idea of conserving fuel while he's in the world's 2nd most important biosphere on earth. The Everglades brings out the treehugger inside his inner soul.:ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Archived