THIS is a sunrise

whichwaysup

24 minutes ago, RacerxV6 said:

What in the world do you do for a liv'n?  You fish like every day...makes me jealous !!!

LOL - I wish it was every day, but this old guy can't handle it!   I usually get out once or twice a week, though, and try to split my time between fishing and surfing.  Believe it or not, I'm at work by 8 or 8:30 on mornings I fish or surf.  I get up somewhere between 4:30 and 5:30 depending on the time of year, sneak out for a couple of hours, and am back in the saddle before 9.   I work from home and am about 5 minutes from a boat ramp and 15 minutes from the beach, so it's a major luxury I've never had before.  

With 5 kids, fishing all day Saturday is tough on the family, so these short dawn patrols scratch the itch and the kids all take turns going with me.  

On 8/17/2017 at 9:35 AM, whichwaysup said:

LOL - I wish it was every day, but this old guy can't handle it!   I usually get out once or twice a week, though, and try to split my time between fishing and surfing.  Believe it or not, I'm at work by 8 or 8:30 on mornings I fish or surf.  I get up somewhere between 4:30 and 5:30 depending on the time of year, sneak out for a couple of hours, and am back in the saddle before 9.   I work from home and am about 5 minutes from a boat ramp and 15 minutes from the beach, so it's a major luxury I've never had before.  

With 5 kids, fishing all day Saturday is tough on the family, so these short dawn patrols scratch the itch and the kids all take turns going with me.  

I'm not far behind you here with 4 kids. Similar to yourself, I'm 5 min from the ramp & beach. My surfing & fishing is mainly done before the workday or in the evenings during the summer. Seldom do we go out all day on a Sat/Sun.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2017 at 9:35 AM, whichwaysup said:

Man, what I would do to be that close.  I gotcha on the kid part I have 6 oldest 28... youngest 15.  Keep it up, I hope to be in tht situation in the near future.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2016 at 3:00 PM, THE OUTLAW said:

Sunsets are not all that bad either !

image.jpeg

Im getting too lazy for sunrises that's why I love West Coast Sunsets.

A few appetizers a drink of your choice, followed by a crowd clapping sunset in front of Pincher's Crab Shack in Fort Myers Beach.

IMG_2332.PNG

Same scenario but in Costa Rica

IMG_9949.PNG

Or in DR 

IMG_2108 - Copy.JPG

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...