THIS is a sunrise

whichwaysup

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, dcathey said:

That’s a great spot. I look forward to our trip there every July. I love idling by that place on the way in for the week. Did you stay at the house that’s on that point?

Yes, Definitely a great spot.  We did stay in the Point house.  Entire peninsula to ourselves.  The house isn't the fanciest to say the least but the views and location are absolutely worth it.

3 hours ago, Lap it Up said:

Yes, Definitely a great spot.  We did stay in the Point house.  Entire peninsula to ourselves.  The house isn't the fanciest to say the least but the views and location are absolutely worth it.

I’ve heard that place is a cool house, it was  for sale last year. Did you notice if it sold? 

We stay on the north tip right on the pass. Every morning and sunset I get to enjoy the hungry snook. 

62BCCBC3-1CC7-4EA5-834A-99AF1F06E3C4.jpeg

Good stuff! Sorry for not snapping & posting more pics, guys. It's hard to keep track of all the awesome Choko sunrises, moonrises, sunsets & moonsets I see in a year! I'll try to remember to snap & post some pics when I'm back down there next Sunday - Friday. Fishing was nothing short of great the past 6 days! Goin back to the big city for a few days now. Hope ya'll had a nice Easter. 🙏🏻🐰🍬

• Like 2

Ah, I live vicariously through this thread.    Thanks to all who continue to keep it alive.   My boat should be going in for surgery at the beginning of May, so (hopefully) come June, I'll be able to add to this thread again!

Keep 'em coming, boys, You just can't get tired of seeing these pics!

• 2 weeks later...