Selling the Family Mountain Home...

flatwater

Unfortunately we have decided to sell the family mountain home. This is truly a one of a kind property located way up in the Blue Ridge Mountains in  Waynesville, NC. Just a 40 min drive from the Asheville Airport. The entire plot of land is cleared and it features a mountain stream on each side of the home, a barn (which is more like a museum inside from how clean it is) which was used just to store antique tractors and memorabilia. The barn also has a full bathroom and finished upstairs. In addition there is a small horse barn/stable. A separate 3 car garage and an attached 5/6 car garage. It is a 4 bedroom 5 bath with each bedroom having its own attached bath. There is also a wrap around porch. The lane to the house is lined by pear trees and the entire property is surrounded by a newer fence and is the property is also gated. We know this will take a special buyer that wants a home on top of a mountain with place for lots of toys but we have it priced pretty aggressively.

If anyone is looking for a mountain home take a look! And if you happen to give me a buyer I will consider a pretty generous finders fee. :)

Listing: http://www.zillow.com/homes/1180-Saunooke-RD-Waynesville-NC-28786_rb/?fromHomePage=true

Panoramic View from porch

IMG_0738_zpsdivpbd1y.jpg

17 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

Sweet!  How much for the small red barn?  GLWS--I'm sure you hate to see it go.  It's a beautiful place.

Thanks! Yea it's a special place, lots of great memories and friends from the area. 

Blue ridge parkway runs right behind the property. 

Archived