Last one built: Immaculate 2007 18.5 Master Angler, 2013 150 Yamaha - $20K

whichwaysup

20 hours ago, Nag Juice said:

There is a reason it's been for sale so long....

Do you know that or just guessing?  Not interested but curious non the less. Seems to be a decent deal to me, and I love the colors.  I don't think those hours would really scare me but I'm not the one writing the check either. I can't see how a inshore guy really gets that many. My avg inshore trip might turn 1 hour maybe. 

Looks like it's a dealer so the front "livewell" could be just a mistake.  Do anybody the number of hatches up there have a drain that someone could confuse?

43 minutes ago, justfish said:

Do you know that or just guessing?  Not interested but curious non the less. Seems to be a decent deal to me, and I love the colors.  I don't think those hours would really scare me but I'm not the one writing the check either. I can't see how a inshore guy really gets that many. My avg inshore trip might turn 1 hour maybe. 

Looks like it's a dealer so the front "livewell" could be just a mistake.  Do anybody the number of hatches up there have a drain that someone could confuse?

I've been watching the market pretty hard over the last few years. Good sleds don't last long even at high prices. This is the newest 18MA  I can find with four stroke power and it's been for sale for months. Hell, he's even dropped the price from 29k....I hate to think that not one person has looked it it, but there has to be a reason it's still there.

9 hours ago, forced2work said:

I have put my eyes on this boat, it is clean as they come for that age. I just can not stand the blue deck, and yes it is factory done.  

Hmmmmm. Get it for $20k and if the hours are an issue, sell that motor for $4-5 and buy one of the low hour f150s Matt Conrad puts in classifieds all the time for around $9k.  Newest MA around for $25k

Archived