2010 Islamorada OT

MWoods

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was great see a bunch of old friends and a number of new faces. Neither wind nor rain can dampen this party. Congrats again to the winners:

Alonzo Sotillo: Master Angler

Kim Fohr: Ladies Champion

Parker Cox: Under 17 Champion

And thanks again to all our sponsors:

Headline Raffle Contributors

Power Pole (Signature Series Power Raffle Donation plus giveaway apparel)

Costa Del Mar (580 sungl***, bags and T-shirts)

Yamaha (props, apparel and 10 Micron Filters)

Captain's Bag Contributors

Mirrolure, B*** ******in, Red Zone Apparel, Trigger X, Sebile, Fish Bites, Costa Del Mar and Florida Sportsman

The Breezy Palms Resort, Islamorada

Finally, thanks to all who attended. We are fortunate to have you as friends and customers.

Mark your calendars now: September 29th - October 1, 2011.

To Charlie and everyone at MBC,

Thanks so much for holding this event. It was good to see the turnout increasing from last year. The weather was typical for an OT, lots of wind, chop and some rain making crossing Florida Bay fun! These boats were built for this stuff, maybe that's why nature gets nasty for us. The food was awesome, too. Drew and I had a wonderful time visiting with friends old and new. Looking forward to next year already! Thanks again.

charlie / skip and all the other h/m/p/c folks that make this event happen:

thank you, thank you for a great time!!

can't tell you how much fun all of our families have every year - both looking forward to the o.t throughout the year and playing there once it arrives. always good to see everybody again and meet the few new people that we happen to cross paths with.

always a first cl*** event and this year, with the last minute surprises, was no different.

keep em coming as we are all registered for next year. hopefully, the only mystery for the 2011 o.t., other than the weather, is when dbl will sound off with his first woo hoo wake-up.

thanks again. you guys are great.

l'wood and the gator girls.

My family had a wonderful time at the OT ! We needed the break and down time..

I have a longer list of thanks than most.

Larry, and Breezy Palms; Larry paid for the food that was brought in by the 5 local restaurants on Friday eve, and kicked in more free rooms for next year. He raked seaweed himself on Friday so the little ones could splash at the beach. The man is mad ! The venue is impeccable, as always.

Skip and Charlie: Nice job putting together a fantastic weekend ! It started sparse, but turned into an event to be proud of. You put in a lot of hard work, so that we could enjoy the time. Thank you !

The Yamaha Rep, Mr. Cherry.. A wealth of good information, and fixed a couple of minor issues in the marina. Pretty impressive that with 50+ boats zooming all over The Park, there would only be one easy carb issue ! Thanks Yamaha and Rep Cherry !!

And thank you to all the friends that brought their families together in the Keys for a long weekend. September was not a good month, but it got Mighty Fine once we got to Breezy Palms on Thursday ! I missed some of our good friends this year, and I hope to see them all next year !

Marc

Archived