2005 Pathfinder 2200V Yamaha SHO New PICS!

CG RYAN

Hey guys, I have the opportunity to move up to something a little bit larger and wanted to post my boat for sale just in case I end up buying the other one. I have a 2005 22' pathfinder that I recently repowered with a 2015 Yamaha 225 SHO. The motor has roughly 50 hours and has Yamaha extended warranty until 2020. The boat is in good condition and is truly turn key and ready to fish. Some accessories include: 10' power pole blade, Garmin 94sv, Motorguide xi5 trolling motor (used 3 times, not pictured), 4 new batteries, 4 bank noco charger, rockford 8" speakers and rockford amp, bobs 6" jackplate, command link gauges, and stainless prop. I am in no way trying to dump my boat and I dont have to sell it. I have the FL title in hand for the boat, motor, trailer. The trailer is a 2005 McClain aluminum tandem axle in good shape with brand new 15" mag wheels and radial tires. I use the boat all the time and love everything about it. Please dont email me with a lowball offer or offer help selling, it is not necessary. Boat is located in League City TX. I would be willing to meet a SERIOUS buyer part way between us for you FL guys. I am asking 36k and will consider reasonable offers. 
Thanks

I will be adding more pictures when I take some. 

DSC_0655_zpsxjqjsefm.jpg

DSC_0656_zps07xcwd2f.jpg

DSC_0660_zps2mhqoied.jpg

DSC_0657_zpsb2m7cvln.jpg

DSC_0662_zpsyjtgitpj.jpg

DSC_0659_zpslnelfn9y.jpg

DSC_0658_zpsyzyot9mm.jpg

DSC_0661_zps2jidhmth.jpg

DSC_0664_zpspyzco5cl.jpg

DSC_0668_zpseauupf06.jpg

DSC_0665_zps4eyhgzv4.jpg

DSC_0669_zps2w7vw6wy.jpg

DSC_0666_zpsfbgngnvb.jpg

Thanks guys. It rides great and performs well with the SHO. I truly have no gripes with the boat at all. I have 3 kids and my little one has just started coming on the boat with momma so I am wanting to go a little bigger, that is the only reason for sale. Performance wise the holeshot is great and I cruise in the 40's. Top speed with 2 guys, full load, 60 gal fuel is right at 60. I spend 99% of the time just cruising from spot to spot fishing with the kiddos.  

1 hour ago, whichwaysup said:

Resist the urge, Nag . . . I know, I know, family and all that but it ain't an MA . . . just sayin.   :)  

Having said that, man, that is one pretty Pathy.  Sure would be a great family fishing boat.

I had a 21MA prior to this boat. They are both awesome in their own ways but I can honestly say I like the pathfinder more after spending some time on it. 

On 7/21/2016 at 5:41 PM, CG RYAN said:

I had a 21MA prior to this boat. They are both awesome in their own ways but I can honestly say I like the pathfinder more after spending some time on it. 

Meant no respect, CG - this boat is beautiful.  With my growing family, I am tempted to step up to a pathy myself.  Just harrassing Nag a little.  He needs to buy a boat and soon!

2 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Meant no respect, CG - this boat is beautiful.  With my growing family, I am tempted to step up to a pathy myself.  Just harrassing Nag a little.  He needs to buy a boat and soon!

None taken at all bud. They are both awesome in they're own ways. 

Thanks for all the interest thus far guys. There are several people that seem very serious. I am hoping to pickup my next boat this week and wanted to give those interested in my boat the option to change a few of my accessories in order to reduce the price. I am willing to "swap" the following items and reduce the sale price:

10' power pole to 8' power pole

Garmin 94SV for Humminbird 997c

Motorguide Xi5 24v for Minn Kota SF 101 36v

All items are in good shape and work great. Either combination is fine with me but I just wanted to give options. Price would be adjusted according to what setup the buyer would like.

38 minutes ago, CG RYAN said:

Thanks for all the interest thus far guys. There are several people that seem very serious. I am hoping to pickup my next boat this week and wanted to give those interested in my boat the option to change a few of my accessories in order to reduce the price. I am willing to "swap" the following items and reduce the sale price:

10' power pole to 8' power pole

Garmin 94SV for Humminbird 997c

Motorguide Xi5 24v for Minn Kota SF 101 36v

All items are in good shape and work great. Either combination is fine with me but I just wanted to give options. Price would be adjusted according to what setup the buyer would like.

Curious as to what the next boat is! PM me if you want

Archived