Humminbird 581i Combo Fishfinder and Internal GPS Chartplotter- SOLD

ReelEstate

Great condition!  Includes all parts,  and new in-package, transducer mounting bracket and hardware.

640 Pixels - High Resolution-Monochrome 5" Screen.  Dual Beam plus Temperature and Speed.

***SOLD***

"The Humminbird 581i Combo is a sonar fishfinder and full GPS locator in one. Target tracking,Trackplotting, chartplotting, mapping, and waypoint creation are all possible with this single unit from Humminbird. And all of it is finely displayed on its 5 inch screen with 16 levels of grayscale and 640×320 pixels of high resolution.

With the internal GPS, there is no need for purchasing and installing an external antenna. The 581i Combo is ready to provide anglers with all of their navigational and plotting needs right out of the box. With the ability to monitor up to 50 satellites simultaneously, users will never be without a strong GPS signal. Used in combination with the unit’s built in memory, thousands of waypoints, routes and tracks can be saved and revisited with ease and precision. Additionally, Humminbird has generously outfitted the 581i with its Unimap. Use Unimap to navigate coastlines, lakes and rivers with stunning detail. Unimap provides 30 meters per pixel of resolution for all major water bodies across the entire U.S. Continent."

humminbird581i.gif

IMG_2717.JPG

IMG_2720.JPG

IMG_2721.JPG

IMG_2722.JPG

IMG_2724.JPG

Archived