July 4 buffet

JEM

Since it is WAY too hot to fish, I needed to find a way to use the boat until this fall.  We decided to take in the fireworks on the river.  The Ulterra anchored us down for a couple of hours while we ate and watched the show.  It is better than leaving the boat in the barn!

IMG_1752.JPG

IMG_1765.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1756.JPG

The JL 770 speaker led light rings are from "Blast Led, Inc." out of Suwanee, GA.  Not cheap, something like $85 or $90 per pair, but very nice and bright.  I wanted additional deck lighting besides the obligatory console side lights (which aren't much), so these fit the bill nicely.  This was the first time we have had the boat out at night, and the deck is really lit up enough to see now.  The console side courtesy led's are underwater led's from T-H Marine.  Very inexpensive, like less than $20, if I remember correctly.  The speaker rings and the console side led's are combined on their own switch on the switch panel.

Yes, I don't think there was any modifying of the hole.  Master Repair recommended them and installed them.  But I'm pretty sure they fit "over" the factory hole, so no modifying was necessary.   I liked the fact that they are actually underwater lights, so I don't have to worry about water intrusion.......and they were cheap!  The speaker rings are amazin', Master Repair had used them before, and told me they really throw off some light.  They are the cat's meow!

IMG_1165.JPG

IMG_1166.JPG

• 2 years later...

Archived