2005 2200TE, 225 VMAX HPDI

2005 Pathfinder 2200 Tournament, non-XL, big block VMAX HPDI 225, factory jackplate. What says everyone for this combo? Thinking a Powertech OFX4 in 20 or 21 pitch, but which one? Anyone run a Revolution 4 and had good results? Any other props they like?

I currently have a 07 2200V TE 07 250 vmax with a t top, one t bag, 36v trolling motor, 4 gel gel batteries with charger in the console and a 6' pp.  It came with a Ofx4 19 on the boat. Running with 3 healthy guys and one well full plus tackle tools and over  3/4 fuel I still have throttle left at 5700 rpm, at 5500 rpm I running about 52 if my memory is correct.  I need to try more pitch but love how fast she gets out of the hole. A friend has a different prop he will let me try but we can't get our schedules together. 

My boat tends to have my wife and daughter on board for half fish half beach days too, so you can imagine how much stuff is stowed away some days. 

Thanks Local. I hadn't previously considered an OFX 19, but may not be a bad choice for those heavily loaded fishing days. Anyone else have some thoughts?

Forgot to mention that my boat has a t-top as well, and I'm currently running a Yamaha 23M stainless prop.

Archived