The new 24HPS

localangler

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Skip,

Does this boat have an Owner or are you going to raffle it of to one of us common folk? :D:D

Just thinking you were going to surprise us....Hehehehehe;)

Boat looks awesome!  Can't wait to see it in person. Is it just me, but it's so nice to see that silly ugly starboard door for the battery switches relocated back into the console hidden and back out of the way and not being an eyesore on those pretty consoles!  Good move MBG!!!!

I like how they have most of the hatch lids go all the way to the end. If they had the center forward hatch do the same cleanup would be easier. Still have that rear drain groove to catch trash from the front deck.

However how are you going to mount trolling motor with the super small raised front platform. Not much room for the base.

Flat area for the speakers is nice. Looks big enough for JL 7.7's but that caliber of boat needs 8.8's.

On July 9, 2016 at 10:32 PM, Zfactor said:

Boat looks awesome!  Can't wait to see it in person. Is it just me, but it's so nice to see that silly ugly starboard door for the battery switches relocated back into the console hidden and back out of the way and not being an eyesore on those pretty consoles!  Good move MBG!!!!

I like the fact that I can step up on the fender of the trailer and access the switches on the side of the console, have to climb into the boat to access these.

10 hours ago, FINCHASER said:

Excited is an understatement... I luff her!  All that unobstructed deck space is awesome!  Are the 2 lids in the fish box area success separate compartments or is the box the full beam width?

Those are separate boxes Darron, the fish box is huge, very deep.  This boat has got your name all over it, as well as mine!

Skip

10 hours ago, FINCHASER said:

Cool boat, but Kinda surprised at the compression in the Pathy models.  22, 23, now 2 totally different 24's... Would love to see a true in depth comparison in all the models

Id love to see one of these without a back deck and a transom livewell.  Could even add some remove able seating....Seems to me with the huge front decks on these big bay boats, you can fish a couple guys off front and not even need a rear deck, opening it up like a true center console boat.  Would make for an awesome inshore/offshore boat.  

Archived