Console Beverage holders

Headhunter

I am looking for some ideas for cup holders to mount on the late model PF console. I really don't want to cut holes in it if I don't have to. Has anyone found a holder you can mount in the area of the helm station? The top of the console is pretty full with a compass, running light and mount for the top. The dash is pretty full with electronics.

Thanks for everyone's input.

you can get a single or double holder made of starboard. can be mounted anywhere on the console including the sides with only 2 screws. they make one also that clips onto railings. have both kinds on my pathy. West Marine sells them or online. also google cup holders for boats.

I ordered mine thru Deepbluemarine.com and screwed it into the top of my console. I left enough room between the windshield and the holder to slide my phone which keeps it out of the way. If I remember correctly, I had them pre drill the holes before shipping. Great service and not costly. I love mine. Hope this helps.

6 hours ago, Headhunter said:

I am looking for some ideas for cup holders to mount on the late model PF console. I really don't want to cut holes in it if I don't have to. Has anyone found a holder you can mount in the area of the helm station? The top of the console is pretty full with a compass, running light and mount for the top. The dash is pretty full with electronics.

Thanks for everyone's input.

SeaSnell Marine can make you one to fit. They did not have one that worked for me so I drew one up, emailed it, and it was delivered in about 2 weeks. Holds 2 drinks, a slot for plastics, and another for whatever.

http://www.seasnellmarine.com/default.html

DSC02358.JPG

DSC02359.JPG

Guys thanks for all of the replies. Unfortunately I can't use anything that hangs over the sie or my console cover will not fit. About the only place I have is just right of the wheel about 6x6 that is about 20 degrees off horizontal. I did talk with Terry at Deep Blue.. They have a holder with a built in leveler that is not on their website. I am waiting for a picture. It could be the answer to my problem. If it works I'll be glad to post it.

i will take any other ideas as well.

On June 20, 2016 at 2:16 PM, bernieNC said:

SeaSnell Marine can make you one to fit. They did not have one that worked for me so I drew one up, emailed it, and it was delivered in about 2 weeks. Holds 2 drinks, a slot for plastics, and another for whatever.

http://www.seasnellmarine.com/default.html

DSC02358.JPG

DSC02359.JPG

This one that bernieNC had built is very similar to the ones that Deep Blue Marine have....I pulled the suction cups off and just applied a 1/4" drop of marine silicone on all four corners and it has been on my console top for three seasons and still holds tight. You can't see the white silicone and if it does pop off, no harm...just add a few more drops and good to go ! 

Can't beat the Sea Sucker products. I have the "two cup" holder that i use on my boat. I can move it all around, on the back side of the windshield, the front side of the windshield... back on the lower bulkhead, etc. It's easy to remove and move around and it holds like a champ. They also make a variety of holders that have storage, 2-3-4 cups, etc. They do cost more than others, but I think they are worth it. I definitely use it a ton.

https://www.seasucker.com/shop/2-cup-holder-vertical-mount/#

This pic shows a three cup holder and has little holes around the edges you can hang hooks, lures, etc.

Josh B.

Capture1.JPG

Really... ? Have you guys contacted them? They are a great company, local to me and I bet they would take good care of you. I've had mine for about a year and it's still working great. I know it also comes with some sealant gel that I think helps. But the only thing I can think of is that the softness of the suction cup might wear down over time with the sun damage, etc.  I havent had this problem yet, but they do have replacement pads that are pretty cheap. Might be worth trying if the only problem is staying sucked tight. I would try calling them first... and i'm not affiliated with them in anyway, i just use mine every trip and love it.

https://www.seasucker.com/product-category/replacement-parts/

Josh B.

Archived