25k 22 tourney for sale. Make me some offers need to move it

Stricklyoutdoors

image.jpeg2005' 22 pathfinder tournament edition 
200 Yamaha HPDI 700 hours 
New Xi5 trolling motor installed 6/13/16 GPS pin point (1500$)
6 month old Power Pole 10ft blade (2100$)
Standup 43 gallon leaning post live well (best livewell made) (1200$)
Full rewire top to bottom 6 months ago 
All pumps replaced (3000$) job 
4x Wet sounds 8.8 inch speakers (1200$) installed 6 months ago 
Fusion RA205 stereo with Bluetooth
Custom 2014 all welded tandem trailer (3800$)
Has a wrap on the sides since I've owned it 3 years boat had 80 hours when I bought it 
Serviced every 100 hours on motor by my custom shop.

239-290-0811

stricklyoutdoors@yahoo.com 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't help but wonder if your customizations might not fit the taste of a wide buyer audience.  If the wrap is easily removed and the boat can easily be returned to a more stock look without a lot of cost, perhaps you will get some more interest.  Maybe you should update your ad to that effect if that is true.

Good luck with your sale as your price is interesting and it appears to be very well equipped.

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 4:51 PM, justfish said:

Just recently purchased something similar or I'd def be checking this out. Seems like a heck of a deal. 

As an objective person now, I can honestly say a lot of the customizations would be a little turn off initially, but overall wouldn't distract me from this deal...

agree

the only custom thing in boat thats not a 10 min remove is the livewell,  the boat is wrapped it would take 10 min to rip off. Don't really see "all" the custom things that are not standard on boats these days...

thank you for all your input ill be pulling the wrap this week hope that will change the sale ability of the boat will repost once its done!

Actually, I really like the wrap. Anything to honor our veterans is great to me. Would leave it exactly as is myself. Only thing I would personally change would be the live well, as I'm not a tournament fisherman. But that's not a big deal either. GLWS

Archived