Help - Upholstery

Paid Up

I need some help.  I have a 2005 Pathfinder and live in Charlotte, NC and need to have the seat re-upholstered by someone who knows what they are doing.  I had them done in Charlotte and they look horrible and after 2 attempts to fix them I just gave up on the shop.

Can someone in Florida who has had theres redone recommend someone I can ship them to and have them redone properly?  I hate for my boat to not have a good looking leaning post and console cushion to represent the best fishing machine out there.

Thanks in advance for names and phone numbers for recommendations.  Also, any idea what it would cost to have it done right?

I have already spent $450.00 and got junk back.

Thanks Everyone

Give this guy a try. He built my leaning post and did the upholstery. He is a lot closer than Florida and does excellent work. East to deal with and explains everything.

Martin Marine Design 932 Old Charleston Hwy Hardeeville, SC 29927 info@martinmarinedesign.com (843) 784-6110.

DSC00448_zpse7f5134b.jpg

Talked to Sandy today and she can do it two ways.  

1.  Make everything for you including the backing plate/board, so you would just have to install. Factory looking cushions with Pathfinder logo.

quoted me 

console backrest $150

Cooler seat $100

Leaning post with back $570

2.  Ship her your backing plate/board and she will recover it. That way she won't have to make new ones and will save you about $100.

Shipping plus tax if shipped in Florida.

Archived